ITIL is an IT Service Management and commonly know as Information Technology and Infrastructure Library. ITIL is very useful in the IT Project and in the Business as it allows how to maintain and execute the strategy in the Business and how to generate more revenue for the firm by following the optimum process. ITIL is quite beneficial to prepare policies and executing the same to achieve service level agreement. Multiple benefits you can get by doing ITIL Certification Training.
Here is the procedure to get ITIL Certification Training.
- It covers the basic of ITIL and it is for the beginners.
- It covers the different life cycle and their interconnection.
- After doing the Foundation certification, you can move further for the advanced certification.
- If you will do this, you will be able to support business objectives and can go for the change in business management.
- It allows you to do the change in the business by applying its concepts.
- For upper-level certification, practitioner certification is not a mandatory one.
- It is module based and focus on all the aspect of IT Service Management. Modules are classified as Service Lifecycle and Service Capability.
- You can choose the modules from both the category.
- Make sure you must have at least 2 years of experience in IT service management.
- It is an advanced certification and gives the depth of knowledge about the ITIL and its features.
- To qualify for the same, you must secure 17 credits from the Foundation, Practitioner, and Intermediate and must have obtained 22 credit from the Managing Across Lifecycle exam.
- It enables you to apply the concepts and framework in the IT Service Management.
- It is the highest level of ITIL certification.
You will avail these course from AXELOS and you have to appear for the Foundation exam and score around 65% in an hour.
After the successful completion of ITIL Foundation Exam, you have to earn 2 credits.
Each ITIL certification has a credit value and you have to earn the same by securing the good marks in the ITIL Examination.
ITIL foundation certification training is very important as most of the Companies demand the employee should be ITIL Certified. The ITIL certified employee knows the risk factor for the business or Project and they overcome the same by utilizing the skills and the concepts of ITIL. With the use of this training, they will come to know as for how to generate revenue of the Business.